The Culbertson Agency isone of the top producing insurance agencies in the country and is consistently recognized in the top 1% of all agencies nationwide for both growth and customer satisfaction. The Culbertson Agency is now accepting resumes for Sales Agentsfor both our Fort Myersand Naples locations.
As an agency owner, my number one goal has always been to take care of those on our team, and this isfollowed closely by making sure our customers have an EXTRAORDINARY experienceduring every interaction with our team. This experience starts with our sales agents, who help welcome new customers to our agency.
We are different than other agencies, and this starts with the professionalism and culture of our team. We never expect our sales professionals to cold call. We aggressively advertise and market the agency in the community and need sales agents to advise perspective customers on new home and auto insurance. Our philosophy is “if we help enough people, we’ll never have to sell a day in our lives.” As a part of our team, your job will be to help the customer secure the best policy, with appropriate coverage, at the best possible price. In other words, you will become a trusted advisor, not a slick sales person.
Get to know us before you apply
- Resume (be sure it's up to date)
- Provide ashort paragraph or two (bio) about YOU and include this in the body of your email. We will give this the most consideration in determining who is considered for an interview. We want to know the YOU that we don't see on a resume. Include why you think you would be a good fit for our team, based on your research about our agency. Please do not use generic resume/job seeking language. Be real. Behonest. Help us get to know the real you.
Wetake hiring seriously. We consider our team membersasfamily. The final candidate will likely go through 2-3 interviews before we make a final decision. We will consider how seriously you take the initial application process as an indication of your commitment to being extraordinary.
- 2-20 or 4-40 Florida insurance license
- At least 6-months of home/auto insurance sales
- Track record of success in production and customer satisfaction
Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org